So, you got the keys to your new car. What’s the first thing you do to personalize it, and make it feel like yours? These are a few of the most popular rituals we see soon after our customers get their keys.
- Take a photo and post it on your Facebook timeline… If you do, we would love to see the photo of you and your car. You can tag us @Express Auto.
- Program all your favorite stations onto the radio presets.
- Customize every setting you can for your car: garage door codes, programmable seats, adjust mirrors.
- Put all your good luck driving car trinkets in there, from including license plate covers, your favorite keychain, or something sentimental hanging off the rearview mirror.
- Attach a few of your favorite bumper stickers on the back.
- Switch out the wheels that you bought for your last car.
- Visit a car seat inspection location to gets make sure that your children are fastened in properly in the new vehicle.
- Add a little character and keep that interior looking like it was freshly detailed with matching seat covers.
Are we missing any new car rituals? Please comment below, or let us know how you make your car personalized once you get your keys.