With Express Auto, we go the extra mile to insure your success. We have helped tens of thousands of satisfied customers experience the freedom of a reliable vehicle while building or rebuilding their credit. Here is what we do for you:
- Gain flexibility and save on taxes and fees by leasing instead of purchasing;
- Easy Credit Approval;
- Get approved in 30 minutes or less for a plan that fits your budget;
- We will help you establish, re-establish, or rebuild your credit;
- Cash Rewards for Referrals — Refer your friends and family to us, and we will pay you up to $300 for every vehicle they purchase;
- “Three Days to Love it or Leave It” Exchange Program — If you aren’t happy with your vehicle, bring it back within three days, and we’ll exchange it;
- 99-Point Car Inspection — We thoroughly inspect and recondition your vehicle to be safe, reliable and road-ready;
- Express Care 36-Month/36,000-Mile Warranty — Never pay more than $100 for any covered repair performed at our service center;
- Free Maintenance Program — Saves you time and money and extends the life of your vehicle.
- Free wiper blades
- Free brake inspection
- Free battery test
- Free tire rotation
- Free Oil Changes for Life — Free oil changes at our service department for as long as you lease the vehicle.
- Free Car Rental — If is your vehicle is in our service department for more than 24 hours, we will provide you with a rental car for free.
- Free Towing Assistance — Free towing assistance to our facility for covered mechanical issues.
Inspection and Reconditioning
At Express Auto, you can count on your vehicle being safe, reliable and a good value.
Our experienced buyers only purchase quality used vehicles at local auto auctions all over the mid-west. They know the brands that perform the best and hold their value over time. They have an expert eye for mechanical integrity.
Then each and every vehicle undergoes a comprehensive 99-point used car inspection done by our own in-house inspectors; ASE Certified Master technicians with decades of experience. At this point they reject about 20-25% of those cars as not being good enough for our customers. These cars are sent back to auction where other dealers buy them, often selling them on with an As Is Warranty — which really means, “no warranty at all.” Once they’ve passed the vehicle, our skilled technicians perform an extensive reconditioning process, on average putting more than $1,000 in parts and labor into each a car before it ever goes out to our lot.