Express Auto is a great place to work. Competitive wages, plus benefits for full-time employees that include paid vacation and more. It takes a team to run a successful business. At Express Auto, we build teams from the ground up. We are always looking for creative minds to help sharpen our vision and ensure our growth. Our Sales Department is a major driver of our success and requires outgoing individuals who can provide great customer service. We provide used car financing as our primary business. Our Automotive Service departments are critical to providing safe, reliable vehicles, and are staffed by highly skilled and conscientious technicians.
If you would be interested in cultivating a career with a stable, growing and innovative industry leader, we invite you to explore a future with Express Auto. Current job opportunities include:
Our sales staff is the face of our company. In this role, you will work with our customers to understand and assess their personal needs, explain our program and the value it provides, and deliver world-class customer service. We will fully prepare you for your position with our extensive training and mentoring program. In addition to earning a great income, you’ll be helping people improve their lives.
No auto sales background is needed. We will train the right people. The ideal person should have a professional manner and enjoy working with the public. To qualify for our winning team, you must be enthusiastic with a strong work ethic who puts the customer first. You must also be capable of working effectively in a fast-paced setting that requires you to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
This is a full-time position with hourly pay, and a benefits package with medical, dental, retirement, etc. Bi-lingual a plus!
- Sales experience in a non-automotive background, such as insurance, real estate, mortgage, consumer finance, telemarketing, restaurant or a related position that involves commissions, bonuses or tips based on performance.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Ability to influence people
- Ability to work Saturdays and some evenings
Express Auto operates it’s own extensive network of service centers for the convenience of our customers. If you are a state Certified Automotive Technician interested in building a career with excellent growth potential, then Express Auto could be the perfect fit for you.
- At least 5 years of experience
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- The ability to focus on quality and productive work (NO upselling is required)